Ultra efficient Iris Ultra chute:
NOTE: Lead time for this product on small quantities is about 2 weeks. Contact us for lead time for larger quantities.
The product specs below shows the Ultra Compact using Spectra and Kevlar bridle. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18 oz / cu" which is typical of a deployment bag. Traditional fold and wrap has a packing density of about 0.13.
New! See the new Descent Rate calculators for the chutes:
IFC-192-S Descent Rate Calculator!
Parachute features include:
Other Options - specify in note field:
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal
- Bridal: 1/4" Kevlar, no swivel
- Shroud Lines: 400# Spectra, Optional 725# Microline contact us!
- Weight: 60oz
- Packing Volume: 7.4d x 7.5l: 322.2in^3
- Rating: 204lb @ 20fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 18
- Colors: Standard is two colors alternating. Specify custom colors for other patterns, see below.
- Top loop included for use with deployment bags
- Stock Canopies: We have stock canopies in several popular color combinations. Contact us on stock color availability. Lead time to ship chutes using our stock canopies is 7 - 10 days ARO.
- Custom Colors: If you want custom colors you can choose below. Custom colors can take up to 5 weeks to ship ARO.
Recommended Compatible Products:
- Deployment Bag - CDB-75-10, CDB-75-14
- Drogue Chute - CFC-36, CFC-42
- Harness - HKS-500, HKY-500
- Shock Cord - SCN-1000, SCK-500 (custom) - 14 yard or more
- Quick Link - QL-312