Ultra Efficient Iris Ultra Parachute:
NOTE: Lead time for this product on small quantities is about two weeks. For larger quantities, contact us for lead time.
The product specs below show the Ultra Compact using Spectra and Kevlar Bridle. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18oz/cu" which is typical of a deployment bag. Traditional fold and wrap has a packing density of about 0.13.
Parachute features include:
Other Options - Specify in Note Field:
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal
- Bridal: 1/4" Kevlar, no swivel
- Shroud Lines: 400lb Spectra, optional 725lb Microline (contact us)
- Weight: 60oz
- Packing Volume: 7.4d x 7.5l: 322.2in^3
- Rating: 204lb at 20fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 18
- Colors: Standard is two colors alternating. Specify custom colors for other patterns, see below.
- Top loop included for use with deployment bags
- Stock Canopies: We have stock canopies in several popular color combinations. Contact us for stock color availability. Lead time to ship parachutes using our stock canopies is 7-10 days after receipt of order.
- Custom Colors: If you want custom colors, you can choose below. Custom colors can take up to 5 weeks to ship after receipt of order.
Recommended Compatible Products:
- Deployment Bag - CDB-75-10, CDB-75-14
- Drogue Parachute - CFC-36, CFC-42
- Harness - HKS-500, HKY-500
- Shock Cord - SCN-1000, SCK-500 (custom) - 14 yards or more
- Quick Link - QL-312