Iris Ultra Compact Parachute (Spectra Lines and Kevlar Bridle):
Iris Ultra Compact parachutes are perfect for applications where ultra low weight and compact packing volume are important, such as UAV applications. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18oz/cu" which is typical of a deployment bag. Traditional fold and wrap has a packing density of about 0.13.
Other Options - Specify in Note Field:
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal (Annular)
- Bridal: 1/4" Kevlar, no swivel
- Shroud Lines: 400lb Spectra
- Weight: 4.3oz
- Packing Volume: 2.6d x 4.9l: 26in^3
- Rating: 12.5lb @ 20fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 8
- Colors: Standard is two colors alternating. Specify custom colors for other patterns, up to three colors max.
- Top loop included for use with deployment bags
- Custom Colors: You can have up to three colors and a custom pattern; let us know in the notes field. Lead time for custom colors can be as much as 4 weeks.
Recommended Compatible Products:
- Deployment Bag - CDB-3-9, CDB-4-6
- Parachute Liner - CL-3-9, CL-4-7
- Drogue Parachute - CFC-15
- Harness - HKS-250, HKY-250
- Shock Cord - SCS-375, SCN-500, SCS-1000 - 3 yards or more
- Quick Link - QL-187