Ultra efficient Iris Ultra Parachute:
The product specs below show the Ultra Compact using Spectra and Kevlar Bridle. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18 oz / cu" which is typical of a deployment bag. Traditional fold and wrap has a packing density of about 0.13.
New! See the new Descent Rate calculators for the parachutes:
IFC-144-S Descent Rate Calculator!
Parachute features are:
Other Options - Specify in Note Field:
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal
- Bridal: 1/4" Kevlar, no swivel
- Shroud Lines: 400lb Spectra, optional 725lb Microline (contact us)
- Weight: 31oz
- Packing Volume: 5.9in d x 6.3in l: 172.2in^3
- Rating: 114lb at 20fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 14
- Colors: Standard is two colors alternating. Specify custom colors for other patterns, see below.
- Top loop included for use with deployment bags
- Stock Canopies: We have stock canopies in several popular color combinations. Contact us for stock color availability. Lead time to ship parachutes using our stock canopies is 7-10 days after receipt of order.
- Custom Colors: If you want custom colors, you can choose below. Custom colors can take up to five weeks to ship after receipt of order.
- Stock Color Backorder: Choose this option if stock colors are sold out and you don't want to order custom. As soon as we have stock we will ship your parachute. Please note your color preferences in the notes section of your order (orange/black, red/white, or yellow/black). Lead time can be 2 to 3 weeks, possibly longer.
Recommended Compatible Products:
- Deployment Bag - CDB-55-13
- Parachute Liner - CL-6-12
- Drogue Parachute - CFC-24, CFC-30, CFC-36
- Harness - HKS-500, HKY-500
- Shock Cord - SCN-688, SCN-1000 - 10 yards or more
- Quick Link - QL-250, QL-312