Ultra efficient Iris Ultra Parachute:
The product specs below show the Ultra Compact using Spectra and Kevlar Bridle. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18 oz / cu" which is typical of a deployment bag. Traditional fold and wrap has a packing density of about 0.13.
New! See the new Descent Rate calculators for the parachutes:
IFC-144-S Descent Rate Calculator!
Parachute features are:
Other Options - Specify in Note Field:
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal
- Bridal: 1/4" Kevlar, no swivel
- Shroud Lines: 400lb Spectra, optional 725lb Microline (contact us)
- Weight: 31oz
- Packing Volume: 5.9d x 6.3l: 172.2in^3
- Rating: 114lb at 20fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 14
- Colors: Standard is two colors alternating. Specify custom colors for other patterns, see below.
- Top loop included for use with deployment bags
- Stock Canopies: We have stock canopies in several popular color combinations. Contact us for stock color availability. Lead time to ship parachutes using our stock canopies is 7-10 days after receipt of order.
- Custom Colors: If you want custom colors, you can choose below. Custom colors can take up to five weeks to ship after receipt of order.
Recommended Compatible Products:
- Deployment Bag - CDB-55-13
- Parachute Liner - CL-6-12
- Drogue Parachute - CFC-24, CFC-30, CFC-36
- Harness - HKS-500, HKY-500
- Shock Cord - SCN-688, SCN-1000 - 10 yards or more
- Quick Link - QL-250, QL-312