Iris Ultra Compact Parachute (Spectra Lines and Kevlar Bridle):
Iris Ultra Compact parachutes are perfect for applications where ultra low weight and compact packing volume are important, such as UAV applications. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18oz/cu" which is typical of a deployment bag. Traditional fold and wrap has a packing density of about 0.13.
NOTE: We try to carry stock of this size, but we do sell out. If you need your parachute quickly, contact us first so we can do a stock check.
Other Options - Specify in Note Field:
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal (Annular)
- Bridal: 1/4" Kevlar, no swivel
- Shroud Lines: 400lb Spectra, optional 725lb Microline (contact us)
- Weight: 22oz
- Packing Volume: 4.9d x 6.8l: 128.2in^3
- Rating: 79lb @ 20fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 12
- Colors: Standard is two colors alternating. Specify custom colors for other patterns, up to three colors max.
- Top loop included for use with deployment bags
- Custom Colors: You can have up to three colors and a custom pattern; let us know in the notes field. Lead time for custom colors can be as much as 4 weeks.
Recommended Compatible Products:
- Deployment Bag - CDB-55-10
- Parachute Liner - CL-5-12, CL-6-11
- Drogue Parachute - CFC-18, CFC-24, CFC-30
- Harness - HKS-500, HKY-500
- Shock Cord - SCN-688, SCN-1000 - 10 yards or more
- Quick Link - QL-250, QL-312