Iris Ultra Light Parachute (Spectra Lines and bridle, 0.66 oz ripstop):
Iris Ultra Light parachutes are perfect for applications where ultra low weight and compact packing volume are important such as UAV applications. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18 oz / cu" which is typical of a deployment bag. Traditional fold and wrap has a packing density of about 0.13.
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal (Annular)
- Bridal: Spectra loop
- Shroud Lines: 200# Spectra
- Kevlar Bridle
- Fabric: 0.66 oz ripstop
- Weight: 12.4 oz (350 grams)
- Packing Volume: 3.5d x 7.1l: 68.6in^3
- Rating: 44lbs @ 15fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 12
- Colors: Stock colors are Orange / Black, or Orange / White. If we don't have your choice in stock we will substitute a color set we do have. If you must have a specific color combination please contact Fruity Chutes.