This Harrier launcher is ideal for the DJI Matrice 200 drones. The bundle uses the lightweight Harrier 56mm launcher paired with the IFC-60-SUL parachute. The bundle includes everything needed to recover a multirotor or other UAS of 11lbs (5Kg) nominal weight. Maximum recommended UAS weight is 22lbs (10Kg). The overall weight is 324 grams.
The bundle includes:
What you need:
- IFC-60-SUL Iris Ultra Light parachute with Spectra shroud lines
- Harrier 56mm diameter with thin-walled, carbon fiber canister
- Easy-to-use parachute launcher with patent pending servo release
- Simple push-to-click rearming after parachute releases
- 725lb by 24" L Spectra harness to provide a multi-point mount to your UAV
- 1000lb Spectra riser, 3 yards length
- Quick link to attach parachute to riser and Y harness
- System Weight - 292g
- Overall dimensions 2.2" D x 7.9" L (56mm D x 201mm L)
Learn how to use the Harrier launcher here!
- Servo Channel to Actuate the Servo - This can include the Sentinel Automatic Trigger System or the Skycat Rescue Radio. Also, eject using an extra parachute eject channel from your RC radio. The Pixhawk and some other autopilots do support parachute ejection channels. See the Ardupilot Parachute page which shows how to set up this functionality.
- Suitable Mount - The Harrier has three 6-32 sized mounting holes in the base. Or even simpler, just use a Velcro strap to hold the Harrier onto a mount. We will be providing various mounts soon.
The Harrier product line raises the bar for high-performance, lightweight, and low-cost drone ballistic parachute launchers. Key features of the Harrier product line are:
Lightweight - All launchers use thin-walled, carbon fiber canisters and lightweight nylon parts.
Ultra Light Parachute - All Harrier launchers feature our Ultra Light parachutes for the highest performance possible at the lowest weight.
High-Energy Spring - All launchers feature powerful springs to get the highest possible ejection velocity at a low weight.
Patent Pending Parachute Release - We pushed the envelope to make the launcher as short and compact as possible. We developed a new, low-profile, patent pending spring-release mechanism. A high-quality, fast servo actuates the release of the parachute in a fraction of a second.
Ease of Use - To reset the parachute launcher after use, you use a simple tool to push down the launcher piston until it clicks into place. This makes loading the parachute a breeze because you do not have to fight the piston spring. The parachute folding can be optimized for fast opening since the lines do not need to be wrapped around the parachute.
Use for Drones and Fixed Wing - Of course, you're going to want to use the Harrier for your drone parachute recovery system, but the short and compact launcher makes the Harrier an ideal solution for fixed wing UAVs as well. All Harrier launchers feature shorter versions that can fit into low-profile fixed wing airframes.
Many Sizes, Many Diameters - Like our other products, the Harrier product line is a family of launchers of various diameters, and they vary in canister length to accommodate differently sized parachutes. Sizes include 40mm, 50mm, and 56mm.