Iris Ultralight Parachute (Spectra Lines and Bridle, 0.7oz Rip Stop):
Iris Ultralight parachutes are perfect for applications where ultra low weight and compact packing volume are important, such as UAV applications. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18oz/cu", which is typical of a deployment bag. Traditional fold and wrap has a packing density of about 0.13.
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal (Annular)
- Bridal: Spectra Loop
- Shroud Lines: 200lb Spectra
- Fabric: 0.7oz ripstop
- Weight: 1.73oz (49 grams)
- Packing Volume: 1.8in d x 3.6in l: 9.2cu"
- Rating: 4lb @ 15fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 8
- Colors: Stock colors are orange/black or orange/white. If we don't have your choice in stock, we will substitute a color set we do have. If you require a specific color combination, please contact Fruity Chutes.