This Harrier launcher is ideal for the DJI Matrice 200 drones. The bundle uses the light weight Harrier 56mm launcher paired with the IFC-60-SUL parachute. Bundle includes everything needed to recover a multirotor or other UAS of 11 lbs (5 Kg) nominal weight. Maximum recommended UAS weight is 22 lbs (10 Kg). The overall weight is 324 grams.
The bundle includes:
What you need:
- IFC-60-SUL Iris Ultra Light Chute with Spectra shroud lines
- Harrier 56mm diameter with thin wall Carbon Fiber canister
- Easy to use parachute launch with patent pending servo release
- Simple "push to click" rearming after parachute release
- 725# by 24" L Spectra harness to provide a multi-point mount to your UAV
- 1000# Spectra riser, 3 yards length
- Quick link to attach parachute to riser and Y harness.
- System Weight - 292 g
- Overall dimensions 2.2" D x 7.9" L (56mm D x 201mm L)
Learn how to use the Harrier launcher here!
- Servo channel to actuate the servo - This can include the Sentinel Automatic Trigger System, or the Skycat Rescue Radio. Also eject using an extra parachute eject channel from your RC radio. The Pixhawk and some other autopilots do support parachute ejection channels. See the Ardupilot Parachute page which shows how to setup this functionality.
- Suitable Mount - The Harrier has three 6-32 sized mounting holes in the base. Or even simpler just use a Velcro strap to hold the Harrier onto a mount. We will be providing various mounts shortly.
The Harrier product line raises the bar for high performance, light weight, and low cost for Drone Ballistic Parachute Launchers. Key features of the Harrier product line are:
Light Weight - All launchers use thin wall carbon fiber canisters and light weight nylon parts.
Ultra Light Parachute - All Harrier launchers feature our Ultra Light parachutes for the highest performance possible at the lowest weight.
High Energy Spring - All launchers feature powerful springs to get the highest possible ejection velocity and a low weight.
Patent Pending Parachute Release - We pushed the envelope to make the launcher as short and compact as possible. We developed a new low profile patent pending spring release mechanism. A high quality and fast servo actuates the release of the parachute in a fraction of a second.
Ease of Use - To reset the parachute launcher after use you use a simple tool to push down the launcher piston which "clicks" into place. This makes loading the parachute a breeze since you do not have to fight the piston spring. The chute folding can be optimized for fast opening since lines do not needed to be wrapped around the parachute.
Use for Drones and Fixed Wing - Of course your going to want to use the Harrier for your Drone Parachute Recovery System. But the short and compact launcher make the Harrier an ideal solution for Fixed Wing UAV's. All the harrier launchers will feature short versions that will fit into the low profile fixed with airframes.
Many sizes, many diameters - Like our other products the Harrier product line is a family of launchers of various diameters and then vary the canister length to accommodate different size parachutes. Sizes include 40mm, 50mm, 56mm and more to come.