Deployment bag sized for 3" airframe. The bag is cut slightly smaller in diameter to accommodate your parachute shroud lines folding on the outside and to ensure an easy fit into your airframe. All bags come with:
- Elastic straps to z-fold your parachute's shroud lines underneath.
- Flap to cover the opening.
- Top loop to attach a drogue or pilot parachute as well as a Fruity recovery tether.
- Nylon harness inside the bag to connect to the parachute crown.
- Order by length and volume needed:
- 3"d by 6"l for parachutes up to 31 cu" volume
- 3"d by 9"l for parachutes up to 47 cu" volume
- 3"d by 12"l for parachutes up to 63 cu" volume
To determine the size needed, look at the total cubic inches for your Fruity Chute. Then, ensure the bag you choose will accommodate at least that much volume.