Ultra Efficient Iris Ultra Parachute for Professional Aerospace Use:
NOTE: Lead time for this product is about 2 to 6 weeks. For larger quantities, contact us for lead time. We may have stock on hand as well, so please check with Fruity Chutes if time is tight.
The product outlined below is the Ultra Compact version using Spectra lines and Kevlar Bridle. Packing volume assumes a packing density of .18oz/cu" which is typical of a deployment bag.
Parachute features include:
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal
- Bridal: 1/2" Kevlar Harness, Detachable Shrouds Lines
- Shroud Lines: 400lb Spectra, optional 725lb Microline (pro version)
- Weight Compact: 101oz (2.86Kg)
- Weight Performance: 111oz (3.150Kg)
- Packing Volume: 7.5in d x 10.7in l: 472.2in^3
- Packing Volume Performance: 7.4in d x 13.0in l: 560.5in^3
- Rating: 318lb @ 20fps
- Cd of 2.2!
- Number of Gores: 24
- Colors: Standard is two colors alternating. Specify custom colors for other patterns, see below.
- Top loop included for use with deployment bags.
Recommended Compatible Products:
- Deployment Bag - CDB-75-18, CDB-8-16
- Drogue Parachute - CFC-42, CFC-48
- Harness - HKS-500, HKY-500
- Shock Cord - SCN-1000, SCK-500 (custom) - 18 yards or more
- Quick Link - QL-312, QL-375
Other Options - Specify in Note Field:
- Stock Canopies: We have stock canopies in several popular color combinations. Contact us for stock color availability. Lead time to ship parachutes using our stock canopies is 7-10 days after receipt of order.
- Custom Colors: If you want custom colors, you can choose below. Custom colors can take up to five weeks to ship after receipt of order.
- Stock Color Backorder: Choose this option if stock colors are sold out and you don't want to order custom. As soon as we have stock we will ship your parachute. Please note your color preferences in the notes section of your order (orange/black, red/white, or yellow/black). Lead time can be 2 to 3 weeks, possibly longer.